Hello & Welcome – We’re So Happy You’re Joining Us!
The Whole Spoon Drawer is a chronic illness and disability blog, with content created by a real spoonie. We are so glad you are here! Our goal here – as well as on Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and everywhere else we hang out – is to provide you with value. This includes:
- Useful information and ideas for the disabled and chronically ill.
- Recommendations for helpful products and lifestyle hacks for spoonies.
- Anecdotal humor based on common experiences.
- Encouragement and support for those living through these experiences.
- Helpful information for caregivers and loved ones, too.
Whatever you are searching for, we hope that over time, the content here will provide it.
New to The Whole Spoon Drawer?
If this is your first time visiting TWSD, please have a look around!
We recommend that you start with our blog. It is full of informative posts and useful recommendations and is updated at least once a week. Have questions, thoughts, or concerns? Leave a comment or send us an email. We love to hear from you!